Dice Drawings-Assignment 9-Option 1

Recommended for any grade level!

Hello Artists!

     I wanted to remind everyone that I will be checking my email over the summer if you want to share a picture of an art project with me.  I will also occasionally post art-making ideas, videos, and articles if you are interested in checking the blog periodically.
     Also, if you haven't checked out the art show yet, please click here https://photos.app.goo.gl/kgQECKhX4kKvh7Lv5 and check it out.  Feel free to encourage others with positive comments on their artwork.

Objective:

To create a drawing by using a dice for a drawing game where you draw what you roll.

Supplies: Something to draw with!

The following are the dice games that you can use for the game.  If you do not have a dice then I have posted a template you can use to make a dice at home.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accountability and Grading

Stop and Smell the Roses!-Assignment 8-Option 2